Register for future Positions
Clubs Victoria is the voice of Victoria's network of not-for-profit licensed clubs which provide the community with its social, sporting and cultural infrastructure. Clubs Victoria works exclusively for clubs and our sole charter is the promotion and protection of our members. We are dedicated to ensure that we maintain a network of viable clubs throughout the state. Like our member clubs, Clubs Victoria is also a not-for-profit organisation and is governed by a council of 16 elected members from throughout the state.
Formed in 1916, as the Licensed Clubs Association of Victoria, Clubs Victoria is a registered employer association incorporated under the Association Incorporation Act and the only organisation working to protect the interests of clubs in Victoria.
What does Clubs Victoria provide to members?
- Up-to-date industrial relations hotline
- Food safety templates and advice
- Liquor licensing and gaming advice
- Industrial Awards support and legal representation
- Regular seminars and briefings with guest speakers
- Referral to professional, legal, financial, insurance
- WorkCover advice
- Development of occupational health and safety programs
- Representation of the Victorian club movement within the community
- Provision of training courses through Club College
- Regular E News
- Bi monthly Club Connect magazine
- Fortnightly Club E-Newsletters
- Website with up-to-date news and information
If your club is not a member of Clubs Victoria and you would like more information, please feel free to contact us on 1300 787 852, or email us at email@example.com