Membership with Benefits – Clubs Victoria advice, service and assistance
Clubs Victoria is the leading voice in the licensed clubs sector for policy changes affecting the sector. As a strong advocate Clubs Victoria representing members and all clubs making it the first port of call for government, media, regulators and other industry participants. By maintaining strong links with government Clubs Victoria is able to influence and direct policy that may affect the licensed club sector. Being a member of Clubs Victoria allows you to become part of this process and contribute to the development of club policy.
Clubs Victoria's team is responsible for ensuring the interests of clubs are represented in dealings with parliamentarians, government officials, the bureaucracy and the media. We ensure that members are kept informed of key policy developments.
We deal with a host of issues including but not exclusive to:
- Responsible service of alcohol
- Liquor License Act
- Employment Relations
- Fair Work Act and awards
- Club mutuality and income tax;
- Food safety;
- Community Development & Support Expenditure;
- Club security;
- Automatic Teller Machines
- Smoking and the sale of cigarettes
- Community and courtesy transport;
- Liquor regulations;
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA);
- Club governance;
- The Licensed Clubs Act;
- Responsible gaming and compliance;
- Gaming tax;
- The Central Monitoring System;
- Issues relating to the Club Movement's national body, ClubsAustralia.