Regular contact is maintained with the various Ministers and Departments that may impact on clubs, such as:
- Liquor Licensing: Liquor Licensing Victoria; Minister for Small Business; Small Business Victoria
- Gaming: Minister for Gaming; Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation
- Sport: Minister for Sport and Recreation; Department of Sport and Recreation; Minister for Racing
- Tourism: Minister for Major Projects and Tourism; Tourism Victoria
- Finance: Treasurer; Minister for Finance; Department of Treasury and Finance; State Revenue Office
- Other Ministers as required: Minister for Local Government; Minister for Planning; Minister for Post Compulsory Education, Training and Employment; Minister for Health; Minister for WorkCover, Minister for Industrial Relations.
In addition to the ongoing communication with the various jurisdictions, Clubs Victoria is frequently invited to make representation to government reviews on particular matters that affect the operations of clubs, eg Food Safety Review, Responsible Gaming and NFP Reviews, Liquor laws.