Occupational Health and Safety
Membership with Benefits - Clubs Victoria advice, service and assistance
Clubs Victoria can provide your club with occupational health and safety (OHS) and workers compensation (WC) training tailored to your club requirements, at competitive rates. The courses will enable you to further strengthen in-house expertise and assist in meeting your injury and claims management functions named under WC law as well as your OHS requirements named under OHS law.
All OHS & WC training courses are conducted by experienced trainers who are specialists in their chosen fields. In each training course emphasis is placed on active participation and in making the information relevant to the participant’s workplace situation.
Public or In-House
OHS & WC training courses can be conducted on site at your club or at one of our scheduled public courses.
- Introduction into OHS / Risk Management for Supervisors and Managers
- Advanced OHS / Risk Management for Supervisors and Managers
- OHS Consultation Training
- OHS Refresher Course For Committee Members and Representatives
- OHS Committee Chairpersons Course
- Understanding and Managing Workers Compensation
- Introduction to Return to Work Coordinator Course (Victorian WorkSafe Accredited)
- Manual Handling / Ergonomics
How to Join the Clubs Victoria
Clubs Victoria Membership Team can assist you in a range of areas including quotes on membership and advice on which membership structure will best suit your club and how to get the most out of it. To find out more about becoming a member of Clubs Victoria call 1300 787 852 and speak to our membership team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information
For further information please contact email@example.com - Phone: 1300 787 852.