Employment Relations Advice
Membership with Benefits – Clubs Victoria advice, service and assistance
Employment Relations Advice
Come to the experts in club employment relations for a range of free service and advice through your membership or access to specialised consultancy services at very discounted rates.
Clubs Victoria is the leader in providing employment relations services to the club sector with the Employment Relations team at the cutting edge of all industrial matters. The Clubs Victoria team lobbies Government, participates in industry events and presents submissions to Fair Work Australia and the Productivity Commission regarding workplace matters.
Clubs Victoria also provides updates, training programs and IR circulars to inform and provide education to members.
As the leading provider of employment relations services for the club sector Clubs Victoria is at the forefront of all employment relations matters.
The Employment Relations Team Can Also Assist MembersWith:
- Compliance Auditing Audit checks and recommendations on how to improve employee relations and compliance with Fair Work Australia law.
- Agreement Making and Contract of Employment Matters Assist in drafting employment and workplace agreements tailored to your business. We can also assist you in negotiations with the union and lodgement of agreements with the Fair Work Australia.
- Disputes Before Fair Work Australia Representation, advice and assistance regarding disputes before FWA.
- Equal Opportunity Matters Representation, advice and assistance in equal opportunity matters before HREOC and state based tribunals.
- Occupational Health and Safety provide advice and assistance with OHS matters including auditing of OHS systems and procedures and staff training.
- Employment Policies and Training Development of policies and employee training in equal opportunity, harassment, termination and induction.
- Termination Advice - Provide detailed advice, direction and assistance on discipline and termination issues.
- Underpayment of Wages Claims Advice and representation for members in underpayment of wages claims.
- Unfair Dismissal Representation in unfair dismissal matters before FWA and preparation of settlement agreements.
- Information Briefings Conduct information briefings, presentations and seminars on current and emerging employment relations matters both in-house and on-site for members.
How to Join Clubs Victoria
Clubs Victoria Membership Team can assist you in a range of areas including quotes on membership and advice on which membership structure will best suit your club and how to get the most out of it. To find out more about becoming a member of Clubs Victoria call 9349 2909 and speak to our membership team or email email@example.com