Clubs Victoria College
Membership with Benefits – Clubs Victoria advice, service and assistance
Clubs College is brought to you by Clubs Victoria and is the leading body that provides Clubs access to quality educational services, training and professional development.
Clubs College is committed to providing Clubs with the skills and knowledge to develop their operation and drive Club reputation, relevance and revenue.
- Is the only access point to qualified, quality educational providers.
- Specialises in Clubs, acknowledging the unique issues and challenging facing Club operations.
- Delivers quality services for all tiers of individuals within Clubs.
- Drives Club performance while maintaining compliance requirements.
- Provides pathways to higher education and greater career opportunities.
Club College offers educational services, training, professional development and resources.
Clubs College educational services offer:
- Fee-for-Service program customisation and general educational consulting, as well as sourcing and securing subject matter expert trainers and facilitators for your in-house needs.
- Workplace Audits and Development Plans, identifying training needs for your Club and how they can be addressed through accredited and non-accredited training programs.
Clubs College training assists:
- Frontline Staff and Volunteers in developing core competencies across key Club operations, such as bar, food and gaming functions. Additional training programs cover service, sales, safety and security.
- Managers in developing leadership and management capabilities in key facets of Club operations being planning, finances, industrial relations and human resources, marketing, events and promotions and kitchen management.
Club College training and professional development programs offer a suite of national and state accredited courses and qualifications, to customised educational programs that are specifically designed for Club operations. These programs support flexible delivery through workshops, on-site coaching, online learning and webinars.
Clubs College professional development is specifically designed for Club executives, Presidents and Board Members. Tailored learning experiences aim to further enhance senior executive abilities in the areas of Club governance, strategic planning, change and innovation and member relations.
The development of a sector-wide mentoring program further supports professional development.
Clubs College also has a range of books and resources available for purchase.
Clubs College is currently under redevelopment with a full launch scheduled for early 2012.
How to Join Clubs Victoria
The Clubs Victoria Membership Team can assist you in a range of areas including quotes on membership and advice on which membership structure will best suit your club and how to get the most out of it. To find out more about becoming a member of Clubs Victoria call 1399 787 852 and speak to our membership team or email email@example.com